Attention2

Saturday 1 November 2014

Christmas Card Making

Christmas Card Making

I have been feeling very festive lately.  I have been making Christmas cards as I do every year.  I love getting into the Christmas stamping and designing a different look for each year.  This year is all about trees against a night sky. 

This involves some masking and sponging before stamping your image.  And it could be any stamp set you have that might reflect a little of Christmas in a card.  



Doesn't have to be religious nor Santa's and reindeer all over your card.  Though I do love the traditional Christmas colours of red, green, gold, silver and white.  But this year is more pictorial for me.



So today I made twelve cards and am feeling pretty good to have got started on them before November, (though only just).

Stamp set used: 'Lovely As A Tree' by StampinUp.

There are plenty of videos on YouTube for masking and sponging effect skylines.



Please Like, Share or Follow if you found this post of interest. Thank you!

No comments: