Attention2

Sunday 7 September 2014

Box Pleated MakeUp Bag

When I came across this makeup bag video on YouTube I just had to make it.  I cannot remember the name of the person's video, only that it was in another language I did not understand.  But after playing it a few times I managed to write down a pattern.  

I ended up making four of them because they turned out so well.  Big attraction to them. They don't take much material so I am sure you will have enough to run up a couple for yourself, friends and family for presents.  I created a video to demonstrate how I put it together.  I hope you find it helpful.

For mobile users click on this link to view the video: Box Pleated MakeUp Bag        


Please 'Like' and 'Share' if you found this post interesting.  Thank you.....

No comments: