Attention2

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Crochet Baktus Scarf


Here I have been working on a Baktus Scarf, following a YouTube video by Oana on 'Oana's Crochet Channel'.  I had to watch it several times as english is her second language but I got there in the end.  I was very pleased with the result.  I only used some cotton yarn left over from another project but was very pleased with the result.  

 

















I loved how the edging was worked in with the pattern and not added after completion.  Just makes sense doesn't it?  Oana has many tutorials but she doesn't give a written pattern; so you have to follow her videos step by step.

The main body stitch is the 'Crossed Double Crochet Stitch'.  Very easy to achieve and looks very effective.  I intend to go ahead and purchase some suitable yarn now that I am familiar with the pattern.  And as it is winter here in NZ it will be much appreciated.

This is a link to her channel.  I strongly suggest you check her out.
Oana's Crochet Channel  




No comments: