Attention2

Sunday 12 October 2014

So Swirly Birthday Card

This is one of my favourite card designs that I use over and over again.  As always I like the simple designs that are quick to assemble.  Out of an A4 piece of card stock you can get two base cards to work with.  With addition of some contrasting card stock, some stamps and ink pads you have a winner. 

I have found this basic design very user friendly.  Good to use for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Thank You, Sympathy, Christmas etc.  I have used mainly StampinUp products for this video, but you use whatever you have at hand.  Don't be limited.

Have any of you crafters used the Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board and Envelope Tool?  I now have one and think it is wonderful!  Super easy to use.  And I just love having both the score board and the envelope maker in one.  Wished I had bought it ages ago.  I find often with card-making that if I have used embellishments on the card, I don't have a standard envelope to fit it.  But with the Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board and Envelope Tool, I simply make up an envelope to fit.  So many variants to use. Super!  Love it!


So Swirl Cardy Birthday


Please Like, Share, Subscribe if you have found this post interesting and useful. 
 
Knowledge is for Sharing & Crafting is for Everyone!
 
have a great day crafters.....

 

No comments: